[RndTbl] blocklists (was: Grey-listing in effect on MUUG server)

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Sat Nov 18 20:36:35 CST 2006

On 11/18/06, Sydney Weidman <syd at plug.ca> wrote:

> I don't in principle mind someone charging what the market will bear,
> rather than just a shade above marginal cost, but I don't much like it
> in a situation where my choice is limited. And of course, that's

I'd agree, but we're comparing apples and oranges.

Shaw and MTS provide residential service, or for a slight premium,
"business" service.  If you want wide open access to the Internet, you're
asking for transit.  It's merely a convenience that you can get some
features of transit service on $40/month.

Sean

--
Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/