[RndTbl] Evolution in Ubuntu

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Mon Oct 9 14:29:48 CDT 2006

On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 07:54:31PM -0500, Mike Pfaiffer wrote:
> 	How can I stop Evolution (and a bunch of other programs) from popping up
> every time I log into my user account under Ubuntu

You've more than likely saved your session at some point.  The thing to
do is, close all windows, and then when logging out, click on the "save
session" option on the logout dialog.  This will save your session which
has, errm, nothing in it :)

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us
Systems Department |  To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side..."