[RndTbl] Video Overlay cropped

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Sun Oct 15 13:36:14 CDT 2006

Thanks. I did in fact find the README on the Nvidia site which lead me
to Nvidia's configuration program. After reverting back to my very
original xorg.conf file and then running the Nvidia config program I was
able to get everything working.

After a few manual tweaks to the xorg.conf file such as "clone" mode I
was able to get MythTV working the way I wanted.

John