[RndTbl] experiences with 64-bit virtualisation?

spencer k. sjk at theseedorganization.ca
Mon Oct 23 08:49:18 CDT 2006

I have run various 32-bit and 64-bit guests on VMware's ESX Server
(VI3). The latest update (about 3 weeks old) supports this as does
the free VMware Server (I think). ESX Server is bulletproof and the 2
guest OSs operated seamlessly. I have used Centos 4.x as a host for
VMware Server without issue on both an hp DL380 as well as a
homebuilt clone system. Not sure about Fedora, though.