[RndTbl] Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.10 release. Release party, anyone?

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Thu Oct 26 09:29:46 CDT 2006

Well, after a lot of hard work, we've managed to get the Eft out the
door.

http://www.ubuntu.com/news/610released

Does anyone fancy a release party?

Party, perhaps, being a bit of an overstatement, but if anyone would
like to meet at a watering hole, to be decided here on the list, I could
bring along some burned-and-magic-markered cd's for interested parties.

Let me know!

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us
Systems Department |  To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side..."