[RndTbl] Problem Reading DVDs

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Sat Sep 2 12:53:01 CDT 2006

On  2 Sep, Bill Reid wrote:

> What is the price of the UltraLife$(D"o(B Gold Archival Grade DVD

Hmmm, they seem to be unavailable at my distributor.  There will be a
few obscure SKUs they don't carry.  I will shoot them an email about it
on Tue, but based on past experience it probably is unavailable due to
reasons like not being carried at all in Canada.

My guess is the UltraLife would be very expensive!  Looks cool though!

I tried finding an Imation or Philips alternative but there doesn't
appear to be any of that class.