[RndTbl] Missed the meeting...

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Thu Sep 14 09:35:08 CDT 2006

I started with OpenSuse but the release version of SLED 10 is
significantly different (better).

At the moment I have one licensed version for my work laptop and an eval
copy running at home.

It is supposed to be an "Enterprise" desktop so $50/yr is not expensive
but for home use, yes that would be too much for some people.

John