[RndTbl] Feisty is out out out! Anyone want to meet for Beers/CD's?

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Fri Apr 20 15:08:19 CDT 2007

Scott Balneaves wrote:
> I'll be torrenting u/ku/edu/xubuntu tonight, anyone want to get together
> for a brew at an appropriate venue Friday or Saturday?  I'll hand out
> free cd's!

OK, why don't we say this:

I'll be at the Papa George's at 8:00 on Saturday night, with a few CD's with
me.  Anyone who'd like to show up, meet me there.

Alan, since you've responded, any flavour of Ubuntu you'd like me to bring?

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Eternity is a very long time,
Systems Department |  especially towards the end."