[RndTbl] Web Design and Development Month at O'Reilly

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Feb 7 15:56:35 CST 2007

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried their downloadable material?  They've got
shortcuts which are 40-60 focused documents, and roughcuts which are
prereleases of the book.  A couple of the shortcuts look interesting.

Sean

>From O'Reilly:

It's Web Design and Development Month here at O'Reilly and we just put
together a special resource page dedicated to web development essentials
including books, PDF Short Cuts, articles, and author events:
http://www.oreilly.com/go/webdev

Don't forget your members can receive 35% off any of these titles when
they use discount code DSUG on our site. There's also free ground
shipping in the US on orders over $29.95.

--
Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/