[RndTbl] Linux install on a Compaq Presario

Colin Stanners colin at ninja.ca
Sun Mar 11 22:02:30 CDT 2007

I've been following the bcm43xx project at http://bcm43xx.berlios.de/ and they should have
your card supported (but not guaranteed to work perfectly), according to google searches.

You could try manually installing the card with the instructions near the end of
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ferluc/Fedora/ as it's good to have some basic shell experience
when you're in Linux. If you don't want to do that, or need help, many people on this
list including I could help you set it up.