[RndTbl] Doing a short BSD presentation for the MWCS next week

Mike Pfaiffer high.res.mike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 23:27:03 CDT 2007

	I've managed to install BSD on a 200MHz system (4GB hard drive). The
folks at the MWCS were so impressed they asked me to do a demo. It seems
to be working really well. I've even got KDE running (not enough room
for Gnome). I don't have the sound configured yet. Can anybody think of
something to wow some *NIX newbies?

	I was planning on letting them play around on the machine for 45
minutes while I talk about the similarities and differences between BSD
and Linux. I'm a BSD newbie myself (It's been about a week since I got
it running) so I'm not sure of what I can say.

				Later
				Mike