[RndTbl] Shaw now blocking SMTP port 25

Kevin McGregor kmcgregor at shaw.ca
Wed May 23 11:41:33 CDT 2007

Well... yeah. Note that you can still do outbound SMTP if the destination SMTP server supports SSL/STARTTLS, such as smtp.gmail.com does:
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server - requires TLS:  	smtp.gmail.com (use authentication)
Use Authentication: Yes
Use STARTTLS: Yes (some clients call this SSL)
Port: 465 or 587

So, it's not ideal as this won't be a solution which can be used by everyone affected, but at least it's something.