[RndTbl] Mac VNC

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 10 15:33:13 CDT 2007

Is your Mom's computer connected directly to the cable modem or is it connected
to a router? It sounds like it is connected to a router since the cable modem
will hand out routeable IP addresses. If it is connected to a router then you
have to make sure the router will pass the VNC port to the Mac.

-- Bill