[RndTbl] VMware Appliance Distro

Montana Quiring montanaq at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 10:09:50 CDT 2008

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a super thin Linux distro that's
single purpose is to fire up a VMware image when the computer boots
up.

I would like to try doing something similar to the Cirtix Xen Desktop
stuff that they showed off at Epic, but I would like the users Virtual
Image to be on a USB flash or hard drive and the PC to have a very
simple linux install that just loads the VMWare image when the machine
is started up.

Any suggestions?

I'm thinking of going the "Linux From Scratch" route if there isn't
anything already out there.

-Montana