[RndTbl] VMware Appliance Distro

Brian Doob bdoob at acm.org
Thu Apr 10 16:41:04 CDT 2008

You should run VMWare Player on top of a small customizable distro.
You need X, but you might not need a window manager at all.  If you do
need a Window manager (to move and resize the VMWare window), use the
smallest one available.  Do you want to run multiple VMs at the same
time?  Do you want to create VMs on this system?  Which VMWare
features do you need?

			-Brian