[RndTbl] FreeBSD 7 install -- help required!

Kevin McGregor kmcgregor at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 14 18:06:07 CDT 2008

Well: The hard drive setting in the BIOS was set to auto already. Also,
the computer hangs before the FreeBSD menu, right after the last BIOS
output, so I can't select any boot option. I haven't tried booting with
any FreeBSD live CD, but the Ubuntu live CD (for example) works fine.

Also, I have since reinstalled FreeBSD selecting only the "User" set of
packages (no X), and I get the same result.

Any other suggestions?