[RndTbl] FreeBSD 7 install -- help required!

Bigadmin bigadmin at unixplanet.biz
Mon Apr 14 16:54:11 CDT 2008

It worth to boot with freebsd live cd or try to install older version of
Free bsd, your hard drive is only 40 GB and older version of free bsd
Like 4 or 5 should support it.

When you boot to ubunto , do you see freebsd partitions that have been
created at installation time ?
This link might be useful.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/install-trouble.html