[RndTbl] Free Computers*

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Sun Aug 10 16:35:33 CDT 2008

As some of you may know, I am moving to Los Angeles for work. As some
of you also know, I have a rather large collection of computers. Since
I will not be able to bring most of them to Los Angeles with me, I am
looking for good homes for some of them. A lot of them I would gladly
give away, some I will want money for, but if you are interested in
nice unix workstations and servers (Sun primarily, but lots of SGI's,
a couple IBM's and Alpha's and even some PC stuff), let me know.

This is a limited time offer since I am not going to be in Winnipeg
too much longer.

thanks
shawn