[RndTbl] Moving from CRT to a HD LCD

Montana Quiring montanaq at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:10:44 CST 2008

Hello,

I've posted it here:
http://knoppmyth.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=117916#117916
...but thought I would send an email to the round table as well.

I've been a (knopp)mythtv users for 3 years now.
We are currently using:
-27 inch Toshiba CRT TV
-Houpauge PVR250 tuner
-Canadian Shaw digital TV
What we're planning on doing is upgrading to a large LCD TV. Probably this one:
Sharp Aquos 1080p 42" Widescreen LCD HDTV** (LC42D65)
http://tinyurl.com/sharpLC42D65

I'm looking for advice from Canadians or people knowledgeable about
Canadian broadcasting regarding how to best use MythTV with Shaw
digital (HD)TV and a HD LCD TV. If you could take the time to offer
help I would really appreciate it. My family and I would rather stay
with MythTV then go to Shaw's proprietary HDPVR.

--
-Montana
My Google Reader Shared Items: