[RndTbl] Looking for a Winnipeg business

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Thu Dec 18 16:34:23 CST 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 15:31 -0600, Montana Quiring wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to find a Winnipeg hosting business that has a decent
> Internet pipe that would give me a public IP (or two) and a network
> connection and let me plop a server in their secure server room.
> Even if I didn't have a public IP, but had a couple hostnames that
> llinked to dynamic IP's  that would be fine too (does that make
> sense?).
>
> I would be willing to pay $10 a month for the service.

What your looking for is Co-Location space. I don't believe anyone has
any co-lo space available in Winnipeg but even if they do you certainly
won't find it for $10/month.

More like $100/month plus bandwidth charges.

Even in the good old days of Pangea, the "co-locate" space (the quotes
are entirely intentional) was more than $10/month.

Regards,
--
John Lange
www.johnlange.ca