[RndTbl] Looking for a Winnipeg business

Sean Walberg swalberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:41:20 CST 2008

$10 buys you the power, but not the cooling, for 200W of equipment. On top
of that would be floor space, Internet, rack space, not to mention the
overhead of billing you :)

For $20 you can get a VPS at Linode (http://tinyurl.com/linodevps gets me
some credit). I've moved most of my stuff there, and also a couple of other
fairly high volume sites, and have been very happy.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/