[RndTbl] using hub to connect to shaw

Kevin McGregor kmcgregor at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 20 13:40:55 CST 2008

I keep forgetting I have to send this from an alternate address to get
through to MUUG:

I and a friend of mine have done something similar, except we use a 5-port
10/100 switch and not a hub.

Also, while Shaw will allow you two IP addresses, you do have to phone their
customer service line and tell them you want the second IP address, and only
then do they 'enable' it.

Kevin