[RndTbl] Modem rebooting

Kevin Scott muug at lighteningsys.ca
Mon Feb 11 16:16:08 CST 2008

I know the last few days, Shaw was/is having issues with provisioning
modems,

Which modem are you using?  Docsis?   Do you ever get the 4 solid green
lights, or does online blink forever, and then reboot?

But I haven't heard of a device causing the modem to reboot like that, if
you can track it down to something your computer is doing, I'd definitely be
interested in finding out what, I know there was a firmware upgrade to
enable the PowerBoost feature.  Not that I think it caused this to happen,
but I don't really know for sure.

Kevin