[RndTbl] shaw broadcast traffic down?

Theodore Baschak theodore at nerdzone.ca
Wed Feb 13 14:37:43 CST 2008

I just noticed that the cpu usage on my cisco router at home dropped
from an average of 4% down to 1%.. Was a little bit curious so I looked
at the graphs for that switch port (and did a few sh int's to confirm
it) and from about half an hour ago on, theres like maybe 1 or 2
broadcasts every 5 seconds, instead of 80-120 a second.

Anyone else notice this? Wonder if its system-wide change, or something
maybe broke on my subnet/node thats fixed this for me!

Theo