[RndTbl] airport extreme

Dan Martin ummar143 at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 17 15:15:06 CST 2008

Thanks Bill!

It seems to work.  Took me quite a while to find where I could manually
enter the IP address of the Mac's own wireless adapter, harder than
actually configuring the router.

After giving them both local LAN IP addresses, I have internet access.

I'll leave transferring files between PC and Mac for another day.

--
  -Dan

Dr. Dan Martin, MD, CCFP, BSc, BCSc (Hon), MSc

GP Hospital Practitioner
Computer Scientist
ummar143 at shaw.ca
(204) 831-1746