[RndTbl] Forum/mailing list prog

Raymond J. Henry rayhenry at autoclubs.ca
Fri Jan 4 15:33:20 CST 2008

OK, I'm trying to locate something along the line of what Yahoo Groups
uses, where members can choose to access the group be either email or
Web. Web posting get emailed to those that have requested it in their
profile, and their responses get posted to the forums for those that
choose not to use email.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful. I've had
no luck finding anything as of yet. Of course, preference would be
something that's as simple to set up as phpbb, php-fusion, etc....

Thanks.....