[RndTbl] Ubuntu 1-800

Mike Pfaiffer high.res.mike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:47:55 CST 2008

Montana Quiring wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Regarding the "Letter to the Editor" in:
> http://www.muug.mb.ca/pub/muuglines/pdf/muug0811.pdf
>
> Does anyone have any comments or info they would wish to pass on to Darcy?

	Just a variation on the reply in the newsletter. I thought RedHat had
set up an 800 number for their paying customers ($75 US/year). Think of
using an 800 number as being similar to making a collect call. I'm sure
if Darcy were to become a paying customer he'd get all the tech support
he wanted. The fees are mainly to cover the cost of development and tech
support.

				Later
				Mike