[RndTbl] [OT] 802.11N access point.

Sean Cody sean at franticfilms.com
Mon Sep 29 14:34:28 CDT 2008

Anyone have any suggestions on an 802.11n ACCESS POINT.
I don't need a router or router like functionality... I just need an
AP (wireless bridge).

Just finding AP only systems is being unusually difficult as all I see
in stores are routers.
I'm sure the routers will work as APs but given my experience in this
arena it is a bit hit or miss.

I currently use a Linksys WAP54G but am looking for something a bit
better (big file transfers are annoying over wireless) preferably with
gigabit uplink.  Does the whole 'draft' thing even matter anymore?

Suggestions?

--
Sean