[RndTbl] Linux Developer Position(s) Available

Gerald Brandt gerald.brandt at norscan.com
Wed Apr 8 18:03:15 CDT 2009

Norscan Instruments is looking for a Linux Embedded Software Developer.

We currently have a contract position available for approximately 160 hours of work.  The contract position involves modifying existing C and C++ source code for a project written in 2000 to extend functionality.  Some of the work will be C based cgi applications for web based access.

We currently have a full time position available.  Depending on start date, the above contract could be included in this position.

Intermediate Embedded Developer

As an embedded developer, you will be responsible for gathering requirements and designing/implementing solutions that fit within specified architectures.  You are able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with team members.

You are experienced in C++, preferably in an embedded Linux development environment.  Ideally, you have 5 to 7 years of experience in embedded systems.  You have experience using a formal software development process and using object oriented design techniques in your solutions.  Experience with SNMP, Linux Kernel driver development and ARM processors will be considered assets.

Please reply to:
gerald.brandt at norscan.com