[RndTbl] Public access machine

Peter O'Gorman peter at pogma.com
Tue Dec 8 00:30:24 CST 2009

On 12/07/2009 10:50 PM, Adam Thompson wrote:

> No, there's an elegant solution to this problem I just don't know what it is yet.

Seems like, instead of execing gnome-session in .xinitrc, it could exec
something else, perhaps a python script, that spins off a thread which
forks and execs gnome-session, and uses another thread to track the
time, killing the child thread if necessary after 30 minutes and
exiting. Said script could also use libnotify to popup warnings if
necessary.

Peter
--
Peter O'Gorman