[RndTbl] Text based spread sheet

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Tue Dec 22 13:59:31 CST 2009

Thanks to those that suggested "sc". It however does not appear to be
supported or developed any longer and there are no SUSE packages for it.
I could compile it but ultimately I need something that will work in
production so I'd rather avoid that.

Stuart suggested vi or emacs but I could not get either of them to
display tabs in columns.

I also tried 'joe', and 'nano'. No luck.

Regards,
--
John Lange
http://www.johnlange.ca