[RndTbl] Text based spread sheet

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Tue Dec 22 14:30:38 CST 2009

On 2009-12-22 13:59, John Lange wrote:
> Thanks to those that suggested "sc". It however does not appear to be
> supported or developed any longer and there are no SUSE packages for it.
> I could compile it but ultimately I need something that will work in
> production so I'd rather avoid that.

A couple other outdated, text-mode spreadsheets you might have more luck
with...

GNU Oleo:	http://www.gnu.org/software/oleo/
SIAG:		http://siag.nu/siag/

Both of these provided both an X11-based GUI as well as a text-based
interface (curses?).  Oleo is no longer maintained.  Siag seems to be a
little less dated.  Not sure about package availability for OpenSUSE for
either of these.

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/