[RndTbl] Looking for 2 things...

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Sat Jan 17 11:22:36 CST 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 11:52:22PM -0600, Adam Thompson wrote:
> I'm looking for two (unrelated) things right now:
>
> 1) an older laptop I could borrow, P-III 1GHz or better, 256Mb RAM or
> better, 4Gb HDD or better, **with a PS/2-style keyboard/mouse port**.  I
> only need one for (I think) about 3 months, so I don't want to go buy a
> laptop for this particular purpose.  Renting such a thing could be for a
> token amount only.

I don't have a laptop you could borrow, and I suspect finding one with the PS/2
keyboard/Mouse port will be difficult, but I *do* have some ps2 mouse/keyboard
-> usb adapters.  Phone me at work monday if it's useful to you.  985-5249.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | My sources are unreliable, but their information
Systems Department | is fascinating.