[RndTbl] Google Measurement Lab, Wireshark, Sharkfest 09

Sean Walberg swalberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 07:59:56 CDT 2009

There was talk earlier about the Google Measurement Lab which is the suite
of online tools to see, among other things, if you're being throttled.

The Wireshark conference, Sharkfest 09, is now featuring a session on the
tool set. The conference runs from June 15 - 18th.

I'll be at the conference again this year. Last year was an awesome time, I
learned an incredible amount about Wireshark (and I use it on a daily
basis). It's at Standford this year.

Sean

--
Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/