[RndTbl] Fwd: AIX Administrator required - Calgary or Edmonton

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Fri Mar 20 13:22:55 CDT 2009

FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Board] AIX Administrator required - Calgary or Edmonton
Date: 	Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:53:44 -0400
From: 	George Muenz <georgem at tes.net>

I wonder if you could disseminate to your members.

Our client is seeking an experienced AIX Administrator for a long term
contract in Calgary. Start is ASAP

Required Skills:

This resource will need in depth Unix(AIX), LDAP, P Series
Virtualization, HACMP, Edgeserver skills and knowledge of VIO

Thanks

George Muenz
Senior Consultant
TES - The Employment Solution
georgem at tes.net <mailto:georgem at tes.net>
1-866-412-0377 ext. 2046
604-707-9018 ext. 2046
Fax: 1-866-260-8247
www.tes.net <http://www.tes.net/>

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in
the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender,
so that we may resend it to the proper destination and then please
delete the message from your in-box. The sender does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, corruption or viruses in the
contents of this message, or in any attachments.