[RndTbl] Bootable CD with partition editor

Mike Pfaiffer high.res.mike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:12:11 CDT 2009

	I'm looking to find (as the title says) a bootable CD with a partition
editor/resizer. We have a couple potentials in the Lab already. I won't
know until I get in tomorrow if the program is already on them. If they
are not there then I'd like to bring one in for tomorrow.

	The CDs we have are Kubuntu 8.10 and the Trinity Rescue Kit. The plan
is to do some installs from disk archives of a small hard drive and
expand the partition after the installation.

	If this works out it could save hours of work.

				Later
				Mike