[RndTbl] Multiple simultaneous SSH connections

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Apr 14 10:50:51 CDT 2010

If you're at the point where you have to run the same commands on multiple
servers, you should really be looking at puppet or cfengine. They really
reduce the need to be interacting with the servers, and ensure consistency
(and by consistency I mean "fewer fat fingers").

I even gave a presentation mentioning the latter (
http://www.muug.mb.ca/meetings/lamp_tuning_seanwalberg.pdf) and have written
about the former (http://m.linuxjournal.com/article/10046)

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/