[RndTbl] Cleaning out less-common hardware

Colin Stanners colin at ninja.ca
Tue Aug 3 14:54:16 CDT 2010

  Rob: will speak with you later today

Mike/Sean: will check the number of dishes and condition and let you know

Mark: I don't have many ATX power supplies without the leaky-capacitor
issues
     (or that are a quality brand). I'm about to recycle pretty complete
< P4 systems;
     since you can buy used P4s today for ~100$ I don't think it's worth
the time
     to deal with anything less. If you are available right away I can
arrange for
     you to come here and pick what you want.

Also have the following:
-metal box with ~5u rack inside
-2U 8-outlet power switch with ethernet remote control
-4x  cisco 2500 routers
-HP Advancestack 2000 switch, redundant PSU, 12x 10mbit, 2x 100mbit, 4x
100VG
-Heathkit 10-4015 Oscilloscope, 10mhz?