[RndTbl] Cameras

Helgi Hrafn Gunnarsson helgi at binary.is
Fri Aug 6 09:24:36 CDT 2010

I've had the same experience as Trevor. I've only bought two though. Most
frustrating was finding one that supposedly could be operated through a
browser, which I wanted precisely because I wasn't using Windows, but
depended on an IE-specific ActiveX plug-in. Nothing on the box indicated
that, it only said "Operated through a browser" with no mention of IE,
Windows or ActiveX, so watch out for that. I think that was even a DLink
although my memory is not entirely clear. It was a brand name that I didn't
expect to pull shenanigans like that, anyway.

Kind regards,
Helgi Hrafn Gunnarsson
helgi at binary.is