[RndTbl] Dell PowerEdge rack mount hardware

Robert Dyck rbdyck2 at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 16 15:03:25 CDT 2010

I have a Dell PowerEdge server that I'm keeping. However it came with rack
mount hardware that I don't need. If anyone wants it, it's yours.

The mounting hardware works for Dell PowerEdge servers 4200 / 4300 / 4400 /
6100 / 6300 / 6400. These are 7U high.

Mounting hardware includes rack adapters and shoulder screws. They're
currently on the server, so I have a full set. It also includes the cable
tray, and I actually have 2 cable management arms. The server was one of a
pair, the company that gave me the server ripped the other apart, they gave
some parts from that one. But I don't have the rails.

Manual for the mounting hardware is here:

http://www.retrevo.com/pdf/804dj894/1/Dell%C2%92+PowerEdge%C2%92+6+0+and+4+0
+Systems+Rack+Installation...#q=Dell+PowerEdge+4300

Email me directly if your interested.

Rob Dyck