[RndTbl] wireless N router recommendations?

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Thu Aug 26 14:22:27 CDT 2010

I was talking to Gilbert about recommendations for wireless N routers,
as I'm in the market for one.  I'm not particularly interested in
running custom firmware (just need good, solid, secure and reliable
wireless LAN and basic Internet support), so this post is perhaps
slightly off-topic in this forum.  But Gilbert did mention that there
had been discussion at a recent meeting about Wireless N antenna
strength, and some recommendations (mostly negative) about specific
routers, though he couldn't recall specific brands mentioned.

Any good dual-band models in the $70 to $130 price range?

Thanks,
Gilles

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>