[RndTbl] Reminder & Update

Sean Cody sean at tinfoilhat.ca
Sat Dec 4 10:35:19 CST 2010

This is a reminder that we're having a charity draw at the next MUUG meeting/mixer on December 14th at 7:30pm

The update is that we'll have TWO copies of Linux Server Hacks to raffle off and another is that every donation item brought in gives you one entry (no limit) though prizes will be limited to one per person.  So donate early... donate often as they say!

If you need ideas...
	http://www.winnipegharvest.org/help/food/wanted

Therefore I'd like to encourage everyone to come out and bring a small can to join in the fun!

See you there,

--
Sean