[RndTbl] Google Maps mashup challenge anyone?

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Fri Dec 17 10:27:33 CST 2010

I have a web site that lists geo-locations linked to google maps. I
have another (unrelated) web site that shows a coverage area, also on
google maps.

I need to know which locations fall inside the coverage area.

Having never done anything with google maps, I have no idea if this is
trivial or very hard and I'm looking for some pointers.

Of course I Googled it and found all kinds of examples but it looks
like you kind of have to know what you're doing...

--
John Lange
www.johnlange.ca