[RndTbl] Desperate plea for help

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Mon Jun 7 14:33:54 CDT 2010

You can start here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~jcagle/hpacucli-readme

There is also official documentation available from the HP website. Due
to the insane amount of time it takes to find anything on the official
HP web site I'm not able to provide that link at the moment.

If you find your hardware you can go to the download section where the
tools are available along with the documentation.

Let me know if you need more help finding the right thing.

--
John Lange
http://www.johnlange.ca