[RndTbl] key for ssh

Kelly Leveille kel at kelweb.ca
Sun May 2 22:24:44 CDT 2010

Rob,

Is the Ubuntu server "rejecting your key" during the SSH login session? Are
there any logs available from either WinSCP or from the SSH server? I think
SSHD can provide some verbose real-time logging which might detail the
error. Are trying to login as root when testing the keyed & password based
logins?

Sorry that's all questions & no answers but maybe some part of it will point
you in the right direction.

Kelly

----