[RndTbl] rural internet access

Colin Stanners colin at ninja.ca
Fri Nov 19 23:04:41 CST 2010

PMCnet's website is long gone - they're still feeding AC power to their
network but I'm not sure they're doing much more than that to maintain it.
Looking at a 2006 tower map and they're nowhere near Ian (closest is
Altona).

I've visited customers on their network whose radios were offline more than
online. The old Waverider gear can barely pass traffic in perfect
conditions,
it isn't built to survive the huge interference seen around today.