[RndTbl] wireless N router recommendations?

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Fri Sep 3 13:33:32 CDT 2010

Thanks, Adam, for both your recommendations - Buffalo Tech and
pricebat.ca (which I hadn't heard about before).  The WHR-HP-G300N is
the one I'm interested in now.

BestDirect seems to have the best price on it.  Anyone have any
experience with them, good or bad?

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>
Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW:    http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/