[RndTbl] SIP for business

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 10:36:23 CDT 2010

I'd also recommend Les.  I have a number of DID's (phone#'s) through him.  I
have them generally pointed to my asterisk box, but I've also had them setup
to go to another soft-client on my pc, or on my iPhone, or a SPA3102 device
I have .. they all work well.  There is even the ability to route the
incoming call to a redirected phone # (ie: another land-line if you wish) --
and this can be done all dynamically in real-time on the self-serve web-page
he's setup.

You can even setup a fail-over -- if an incoming call can't connect to one
end-point, you can set it up to try another instead ...

Easy to use too .. and for me, it's cost effective.

Dan.