[RndTbl] SIP for business

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:06:25 CDT 2010

you could either get a SIP hard-phone or get an adapter .. i use an spa3102
.. but it also allows interfacing to a land-line as well .. if you just want
the "phone" interface, then you can get a standard pap2-na device .. as long
as it's not locked to a provider.  Les may have some in stock you could buy,
or you can buy them on-line -- like I did ... (I did unlock a locked one
prior, but it's better to get one that is not locked or restricted in case
you reset the firmwares etc).

with a pap2-na device, you can then use a wireless home phone etc ...

Dan.