[RndTbl] Tangent: Re: RTFM brainstorm.

Kelly Leveille kel at kelweb.ca
Mon Sep 27 18:54:59 CDT 2010

Mike's Warzone 2100 demo offer gave me an idea...

Has there ever been a MUUG game night? Perhaps we could vote on 1 or 2 favorite open source games & use one of the meetings (Xmas Party) as a LAN party? We could do the round-table first & then LAN party for any who wanted to stay.

Just an idea.

Kelly